PH International Openings
Office Assiatant in Moscow Office
- Подготовка необходимой документации внутреннего документооборота организации
- Помощь в подготовке отчетов менеджеров, отслеживание платежей по контрактам, подготовка договоров и отчетных документов по готовым шаблонам
- Регистрация виз иностранных сотрудников .
- Сбор и сдача документов в различные инстанции по мере необходимости.
- Сдача готовой бухгалтерской и налоговой отчетности , получение необходимых справок
- Обеспечение жизнедеятельности офиса(контроль за наличием канцелярских и гигиенических принадлежностей, чай, кофе и пр.)
- Контроль за работой офисной техники ,заказ необходимых расходных материалов.
- Заказ авиа и ж/д билетов, бронирование гостиниц, вызов такси.
- Организация встреч и проводов сотрудников и гостей.
- Отправка и прием ,регистрация и распределение входящей и исходящей корреспонденции и посылок , работа с экспресс почтой.
- Копирование и сканирование необходимых документов по запросам менеджеров и бухгалтерии.
- Отслеживание и обновление актуальной информации в электронной системе документооборота.
- Работа с лентой новостей на сайте проектов и организации.
- Актуализация публичной информации по проектам на основании информации, предоставленной менеджерами.
Навыки, образование, квалификация:
- Способность к эффективной организации рабочего времени, самодисциплина, инициативность, способность работать с несколькими менеджерами.
- Профессиональные навыки в организации документооборота, решении сложных задач, работе в команде.
- Свободное владение компьютером (документы, электронные таблицы, почта)
- Свободное владение английским языком (устным и письменным).
- Желателен опыт работы офис-менеджером либо ассистентом бухгалтера.
- Высшее образование
Резиме соискателей присылайте на адрес: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program and Administrative Assistant
Deadline – December 15, 2016. Office of international non-government organization Project Harmony, Inc. Ukraine (PH International Ukraine) is looking for Program and Administrative Assistant.
Under the direct supervision of the Country Director, the successful candidate will contribute to the implementation of PH International Ukraine mission and goals.
1.Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Assist in the overall implementation of community development efforts.
- Aid the Country Director in contracting partners, assist in procurement of goods and services.
- Support the Country Director in reporting (internal, external, and general organization-related), and developing correspondence, publication and presentation materials.
- Assist in the logistics and organization of PH International Ukraine-related activities and events (meetings, presentations, discussions, visits, etc.).
- Provide informal interpretation and written translation (English/Ukrainian, Russian as well) when necessary.
- Draft official and unofficial correspondence in English and Ukrainian (Russian, if necessary).
- Take notes at relevant program events.
- Render support to program visibility as necessary.
- Undertake duty travel within Ukraine, to areas selected for PH International Ukraine programing, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned.
2.Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least four years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (in public administration, law, political science, international relations) from an accredited academic institution with at least two years of responsible work experience.
- Experience working with Ukrainian civil society and government
- Knowledge of community development and humanitarian activities and context is advantageous
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experienced with organizational and administrative duties.
Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required.
- Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies
- Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Monitors own work to correct errors
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings
Client Orientation and Negotiation
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients
- Identifies and monitors changes in the needs of clients, including donors, governments, and project beneficiaries
- Presents goals as shared interests
- Provides constructive feedback to colleagues
Communication and Initiative
- Actively shares relevant information
- Clearly communicates, and listens to feedback
- Writes clearly and effectively, adapting wording and style to the intended audience
- Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems
- Masters subject matter related to responsibilities
- Identifies issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress
- Treats all colleagues with respect and dignity
- Works effectively with people from different cultures by adapting to relevant cultural contexts
- Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment
- Contributes to, and follows team objectives
- Seeks input and feedback from others
- Actively supports and implements final group decisions
- Takes joint responsibility for team’s work
Continuous Learning and Technological Awareness
- Demonstrates interest in improving relevant skills
- Demonstrates interest in acquiring skills relevant to other functional areas
- Learns about developments in available technology
- Proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
- Understands applicability and limitation of technology and seeks to apply it to appropriate work
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this special vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency in the country of the duty station and work permit, as applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com by 15 December 2016 at the latest, referring to this advertisement in the subject line of your message as follows: “Program and Administrative Assistant_Candidate’s Name”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
English teacher for Access Program in Kramatorsk, Odesa, and Poltava
Job/Position Title: Teacher of English Language
Compensation Category: Temporary, Part-time
Start Date: Nov-Dec. 2017
End Date: August 31, 2018
Supervision received from: PH Ukraine Ukraine Country Director; PH Ukraine Access Program Manager
Locations: Kramatorsk, Poltava, Odesa.
- Background Information
PH International (also known as Project Harmony, Inc.), an international, non-profit, professional and educational exchange and training organization, is seeking teachers of English language to deliver English language trainings and cultural activities for youth within the English Access Microscholarship Program (Access) announced by the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and PH International. This program is funded by the U.S. Department of State. It provides a great opportunity for 13 to 15 year-olds from underserved and low-income families to learn about U.S. culture and values, deepen their knowledge of the English language, develop leadership skills and take an active part in the development of Ukraine.
The program consists of two components: 1) English language lessons according to the students’ level, and 2) Cultural activities that build understanding of the United States.
The Access program seeks innovative teachers of English who value meaningful communication, content-based activities, and a student-centered learning environment. Self-development is also a key aim of Access Enhancement activities, which often take place outside of the classroom. Far less emphasis is placed on traditional approaches to language teaching, for example, grammar, testing, and rote memorization. In short, the experiences of Access students should differ markedly from their experiences in regular English classes.
The program is currently carried out in several locations in Ukraine, and several new groups are going to start classes under the program in Kramatorsk, Poltava and Odesa.
- Roles and Responsibilities
The objective of the position is to deliver the Access program classes and cultural activities as specified further by this Job Description in Kramatorsk, Poltava, and Odesa.
Teachers’ responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selecting appropriate textbooks and materials that reach the program objectives.
- Developing a course syllabus that clearly outlines the topics of the classes and expectations of the students.
- Developing and implementing quality lesson plans according to the Access Program objectives.
- Holding classes and conduct enhancement activities in accordance with the schedule and curriculum approved by the Access Provider.
- Designing evaluation materials to properly assess student’s progress in accordance with the benchmarks established at the start of the program.
- Conduct student assessments on a regular basis.
- Submit progress reports according to the schedule established by the Provider.
- Ensure student portfolios are filed, accessible and frequently updated.
- Monitoring and regularly updating dossiers of the students’ attendance and notifying the coordinator of students’ progress through regular written reports.
- Developing, planning, and implementing the enhancement activities according to the Access Program objectives and duties listed above.
- Ensuring the health and safety of the students during planned classes and activities.
- Seeking to improve methodical and pedagogical skills through participation in seminars, lessons offered by visiting experienced colleagues, and self-directed professional development.
- Qualification Requirements
Teachers’ qualifications may include but are not limited to:
- Holding university degree(s) with the qualification “English Language Teacher” and at least three years of experience working with students.
- Strong desire and motivation to work with disadvantaged youth.
- Dedication to working with Access students for two years.
- Ability to organize and participate in enhancement and out-of-class activities.
- Willingness to attend professional development and Access Program events organized by the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
- Availability for 6 hours a week in the afternoons on weekdays or on the weekends during regular school semesters Nov./Dec. 2016 – August 31, 2018.
- Availability for intensive sessions during one to two week long summer camps that will be organized for Access students in 2017- 18 (day time camps, and residential camps).
- Basic knowledge of and appreciation for U.S. society and culture, especially as it refers to the following holidays: Earth Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Thanksgiving.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint), an Internet browser (Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Netscape, etc.), and e-mail.
A competitive remuneration for teachers is foreseen based on the number of class hours.
- How to Apply
Please submit the following documents in English via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation Letter
- Examples or references to personal programs used in teaching practices (if, available)
Deadlines for Applications: November 15, 2016
For more information about PH International, visit: www.ph-int.org
Recurring Donation to PH
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS
OF GLOBAL SERVICE
Honor the Past and Invest in the Future: