Russia | Fort Ross | 22 Feb 2017
"Project Harmony, Inc." with the support of the U.S. Embassy in Russia conducted the "Journey from Fort Ross” Contest. We received 23 creative quests. All entries were evaluated by a team of experts including representatives of the Fort Ross Conservancy, U.S. and Russian professors of history, IT specialists, and international relations experts.
This year’s winners are:
- The FORTune of ROSS from Moscow (team leader Natalia Maslova);
- Big Fish from Tula (team leader Evgeniy Mundrievskiy);
These teams will travel to the United States in July 2017 and visit Fort Ross during its annual Summer Festival.
The six semi-finalist teams will receive prizes:
- Access Girls Travellers (Berdsk, Novosibirsk Oblast)
- Irkutsk Dream Team (Irkutsk)
- Peacekeepers/Миротворцы (Vladivostok)
- The ABCs (Bakchar, Tomsk Oblast)
- The Ignitors (Cherepovets)
- The Link of Times Team (Gubkinskiy, Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region)
We congratulate all teams for their efforts and thank everyone who participated!